Search This Blog

Thursday 11 October 2012

What Happened To Free Time?

I have no internet and even if I did I feel like I wouldn't have enough time to use it. I am and have been so busy lately and it's driving me alittle insane.

Lately I have been working full time, traveling 6 hours, for a 1 hour and 15 minute course, taking photos and editing photos, babysitting and trying to put my house together and sell stuff that is in my house. All of this is turning me into a zombie I believe, I can't even feel my brain anymore. 

I really really really want to post photos of my house, but I haven't even got it looking nice enough to take photos of. I guess thats the fun of having a house. I'm currently at my mothers using the internet because BellAliant won't allow anymore new costumers for internet on the island. I had to pay a good chunk of $$ to get them to transfer the internet from my mothers to my new house 5 mins away. I really think that the fact Bell is refusing us islanders internet needs to be brought to someones attention. Don't be a provider of internet for a select amount of people on the island or atleast work towards fixing it! 

I have to get back to being a lonely home owner now! Who hopes to have internet by next week, even though she was told it would be the first of this week...stupid companies. 

Stay Happy! 

Oh and did I mention that I don't have a free weekend until Christmas?! I don't even know if I will be able to throw myself a house warming until months after I bought my house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment