Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2012

Jam With Gram

A couple of days ago I made plans with my grandmother to do some baking. We're very close, literally she lives across the street from me. As I said I have been sick the past couple days and originally we planned to do this all on wednesday, but I wasn't feeling quite up to it. Today I woke up feeling quite a bit better, but still hearing in one ear as if I was underwater.
I made myself a list and a little note of encouragement to get up and forget about being sick, while still snug in my bed at 8am this morning I got called into work for the lunch hour shifts. Baking with gram was on hold once again. Finally around 2 I was able to get off work and make it to my grandmothers. Our list of to do's were Tweed Squares, Strawberry Rhubarb Jam and Bean Salad.


yum


my pouring skills could use some work



Stay Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment