Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Burn Baby Burn

So, I've been alittle slack lately with working out, but I've been keeping up with eating right. Life's been kicking me in the ass hard and I really just needed to get out and have some fun and maybe consume some sugary beverages that may have impaired my judgement some. That was my treat. On a high note, even though I started out with a bad day, I made myself hit the gym with the girls. I worked my tush off for an hour and a half and I LOVE how I feel after a good work out, I went grocery shopping after I was done at the gym and I was bouncing around the isles like I was hyped up on energy drinks.
I'm trying to be super positive even though life has been dealing me an awful hand. I have no water at my house...again, I have no money to fix any thing, I have all kinds of free time after being laid off (more time to hit the gym right?...and sleep in, cause who doesn't like to sleep) and I'm not too excited about living out of a suitcase until I have water. BUT I'm still happy, I still have family to let me crash at their houses, I still have good friends, food and I'm alive. Thats what matters. No matter what life throws at me, I will get through it.

I have a weigh in this saturday and I would really like to see some results by then, so I've got a long week at the gym ahead of me.
What's your favorite thing to do at the gym? I LOVE that stepper and I don't think I have ever heard anyone else say that. Maybe I'm the only one. I was never one for weights, but now I've really started to enjoy it.

Have a great day and

Stay Happy!



2 comments:

  1. you truly are the only person who enjoys the stepper, aha, at least that medieval one we're dealing with aha. so glad you're coming with us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an outdoor worker outer. I loathe what gyms charge so I run. Outside even in winter. It is very tough to stay modivated to get out of a warm bed at six in the morning but I push myself.

    Good for you to get to the gym and push it......there is nothing like post work out high. I am a little hyper to begin with so it is like I am on crack after a workout. It is like I have a tornado inside me. lol Awesome stuff though!!!!

    ReplyDelete